What is Wolf? How do you work?
We ask designers, illustrators and artists to design a graphic tee for kids. We then print that design on high-quality T-shirts and sell the T-shirts on our website. In the summer months, we release about one new tee design a month. We're based in Europe but ship worldwide. You can view all Wolf tees in our T-shirt shop.
Contact us if you want access to our website's press section with high resolution photos and artwork.
Can I pay in my local currency?
Based on your shipping location, we'll list T-shirt prices in USD, EUR or GBP. If you want to pay in another currency, you can! Just add a T-shirt to your cart and follow the steps to check out. Upon payment your credit card company (or PayPal) will do the currency conversion automatically. Here's an up-to-date currency converter, check it out if you want to know the exact price of our T-shirts in your local currency.
How do I return an item?
Not satisfied? Too small or too big? Received damaged goods? So sorry! Every order comes with a return form. Fill out the return form and send it back to us. We'll do our best to present you a refund or exchange.
Please keep in mind we do not exchange or refund items in the following situations:
- The T-shirts have been worn or washed.
- You tried to fix damage to the T-shirt yourself.
- Your order was placed more than 30 days ago.
I lost my return form! Can I get a new one?
You can download a new return form here. Your kids can draw on the back of the return form. We love that!
We have 4 different unisex sizes. Here's all sizing information:
- Size 1/2: for kids about 90 cm tall (chest 20-22 inches)
- Size 3/4: for kids about 104 cm tall (chest 22-25 inches)
- Size 5/6: for kids about 116 cm tall (chest 25-28 inches)
- Size 7/8: for kids about 128 cm tall (chest 28-30 inches)
We have 4 different girly stretch T-shirt sizes. Here's all sizing information:
- Size 2/3: for girls about 92/98 cm tall (chest 20-21 inches)
- Size 4/5: for girls about 104/110 cm tall (chest 22-23 inches)
- Size 6/7: for girls about 116/122 cm tall (chest 24-26 inches)
- Size 8/9: for girls about 128/134 cm tall (chest 27-28 inches)
You can always and freely return an order if it doesn't fit. Read on for measuring guidelines.
How do I measure my kids?
Measuring your kid's height: stand still, with feet together and flat on the floor. Measure from the top of the head to the ground. Measuring your kid's chest: measure under the arms around the fullest part of the chest.
How much is shipping?
Shipping price varies based on the number of items you buy and the location you want us to ship to. Add T-shirts to your cart to see the shipping cost immediately. Tip: adding 1 or more T-shirts to your cart may not make the shipping cost higher.
When will my order arrive?
European orders mostly arrive in a matter of days. Orders sent out to the US or anywhere else in the world can take 1 to 3 weeks.
Is there another place where I can buy Wolf T-shirts?
At the moment we only sell our T-shirts in these places:
- Paper Planes (Destelbergen, Belgium)
Can I carry Wolf T-shirts in my shop?
We're picky about that. Send us an email and introduce us to your store to reach an agreement.
Can I buy an adult size T-shirt?
Yes! Go to our T-shirt shop for grown ups to buy yourself a T-shirt.